Last week I finally finished something that I started many years ago.. and this is learning how to solve a Rubik's cube. I know it sounds nerdy, but it has always been something that I wanted to learn how to do. Now instead of madly turning the faces of the cube for hours to only get frustrated, I can now solve one in a few minutes. Solving the cube is actually not that hard once you learn all the steps. You pretty much have to start from the bottom and work your way to the top using a few algorithms to get all the sides to line up with the appropriate center piece. While this may seem like no big deal, it is a great way to pass time if you find yourself with nothing better to do. I would recommend that everyone at least try to learn how to solve this classic puzzle that has confused many people for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQIoPyfQzM
No comments:
Post a Comment